Last updated on March 10th, 2019 at 03:13 pm
In order to get regular pet training tips and tricks, thousands of pet (dog and cat) owners are visiting our website each month. As they are happy with our tips and suggestions, they are coming back again and again for regular updates.
Now we are accepting contributors who can write for us and share their pet training tips and tricks. We would like to expand our community this time.
If you are a pet (dog/cat) blogger with dog/cat training experience or a representative of a pet-related company or you simply like to write about pets, then we would like you to do a guest post on our blog.
Are you a veterinarian or dog trainer? Then we are excited to get some great tips and tricks from you.
We would love to hear from you now!
In order to write for us, just drop us an email. We will reply you within 24 hours.
Email Subject: Guest Posting
What is the benefit of being a contributor?
- A link back to your website in the content body
- Get more visitors to your website (as we reach thousands of dog owners)
- Get your targeted visitors from social media as we share our blog posts on our social media profiles (We use Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter)
- Get additional visitors as we advertise our great posts on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter or even sometimes on Google
How to send your first email to us:
- While sending email, please give us a short introduction (It should contain who you are or who you represent)
- Give us some great topic ideas. Please send only engaging topic ideas. Avoid the generic ideas like “how to train a puppy”.
Things to remember while you are about to write for us:
- When you are about to write for us, keep in mind the submission must be orginal.
- Once you submitted the article and we approved, we will have the ownership of content with full rights.
- We offer only one link back to your website.
- We keep the right to edit your article before publishing on our blog.
- We can’t pay you this time for the article
Ready to write for us and be a contributor?
Just drop us an email with your ideas. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Senior Writer & Founder